I've seen a few of these bunting quilts lately, I really like them and after making this one I'm sold! I used the Melly & Me Bunting Quilt pattern and the fabrics are from the Little Kukla range by Robert Kaufmann.
I made it for my friends daughter so pieced her name in the back, it adds a nice personal touch that I really like.
I made the templates for the triangles up out of template plastic from spotlight and the purple background is a Prima cotton from Spotlight as well.
It went together really quickly and is a really good use of fabric, I only got 1/2 yard cuts of the 5 fabrics and I have enough leftover for a cot quilt and scraps.
I borrowed my next door neighbours clothesline for the pics, thanks Sheree! (and gee I need to put a hairdye through my hair, lol!)